A Sixteenth Century manuscript which was recently discovered in the library of a Cistercian monastery would seem to hold the necessary clues to unravel a mysterious enigma from the past. Participants in this activity, divided into teams, have to locate a series of historical characters and pass the tests they propose, while making their way around the old city. Getting to know some of the most important monuments in town combined with a test of the participants’ ability to work in a team in this entertaining and original team game.
· Itinerary design and obtaining of permits.
· Presentation of the activity by a “town crier”.
· ID stickers, dossiers with clues, maps, compasses, etc.
· Tests and trials with actors-characters in historical costumes and gear at various points of the route.
· Certificates for all participants and diplomas for the winning team.