An innovative activity combining two factors:
· Each team’s independent work (planning, distributing tasks, communications, etc…) in representing the particular section of the painting they have been assigned.
· The coordination of all the teams with a view to achieving a final common objective: the representation of the original painting on a larger scale.
· Studio design.
· Presentation of activity by an art monitor with assistant.
· Cardboard-foam board measuring 1.00m. x 0.70m.
· Drawing utensils, tins of acrylic paint, brushes, mixing container, cellulose aprons and cleaning kit.
· Transport of materials.
· Management and coordination by VSP Very Special Projects.